29 May 2007

Catch-up

I know, I know. It has been almost a month since you last heard from me. But I must say, it is all my mommy's fault. Sure, she gives some lame excuse about broken computers and dead batteries, but we all know she has just been too busy. I don't know why she can't find time. I mean, I am becoming Little Miss Independant. I am crawling all over the place, and pulling myself up on everything! No stopping me now. And Mommy doesn't have to do nearly as much for me. I can follow right behind her wherever she goes! And when she is cooking, I just pull myself right up on her legs so I can help. Oh, and I met the coolest girl ever. I give her a big kiss every time I see her. She seems to spend most her time in Mommy and Daddy's closet door, but I also see her in the bathroom. Mommy says the computer and camera are fixed so I can be better about blogging. But, I've gotta go. I see something across the room that I haven't played with before. You know me, can't leave a stone unturned!



























2 comments:

Taken by God! said...

Hey Annalia,
You are so huge. You know I've never seen you in real life only when you were in your Mommy's belly. ;p tell you mommy and daddy hello for me!
Talia

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, I've missed you. Such good pictures. The one on the slide is close to a twin pic of the one Grandpa took of your cousin! Can't wait to see you in June. Gram