19 July 2007

Smart Angel

Well, Mommy says I am 10, going on 19 months. So close to walking, and I am learning new words every day. So far, I can say Momma, Dadda, Uh-oh, Baby, (which I say all the time, especially when I see babies as we are shopping.) and puppy. I said bib once, but I was just repeating what Mommy said, so she doesn't think it should count. Do you like the dress Aunt Elise sent to me? I finally am fitting into 9 month (carters, that is, they run big). Josiah was trying to keep my happy during worship team practice, so he played fireman, while I was the angel. Who do you think did a better job of saving the kitty from the tree?



4 comments:

aroy17 said...

I love how she looks bigger even after just a couple weeks! Great pictures with the cousins.

Anonymous said...

Is she getting ready to ask for the "big" ones. Jeff hasn't used his congas in a while!

BTW, she has a picture at the fair of Grandpa feeding her watermelon. One of the prettiest little girls on the wall, the other one that equals her is Elyssa on the slide! Thanks for the fresh pictures.

Micah Preston said...

Love the updates! She is such an angel...the dress proves it! It looks like she rides on a plane well. I hope Micah does well when we fly in Sept. Glad you all had a great family vacation!

Micah Preston said...

oh...and I think that's so COOL that she's talking so well so early! She's a genius. She must get that from her mom. =)