30 April 2007

Electric Behavior

So, what am I doing now you want to know? Well, let me tell you. I am reaching like crazy and so often I fall on my hands and knees. I figured out the other day that I can lift up one hand when I am like that. I keep trying to get to my toys (or the phone and remote) but I keep falling on my tummy. And I totally know my name, both Annalia and Anna. In fact, the other day Daddy called my name and I replied with "ah-ee", Then I did it again. Daddy was pretty excited, but I wish I could make it sound like how everyone else says it. And I am practicing holding on to my own cup. And doing a pretty good job I might add. Ignore the fact that it is upside down here. Oh, and see that cord in the corner. Like I said, I am reaching for everything now, and Daddy didn't pick that up. Did you know when you put an adaptor plug into your mouth it shocks you? My first lesson in electricity!





1 comment:

Micah Preston said...

Loved the naked shot! And a lesson in electricity? How exciting! I'll have to learn soon too.