01 April 2007

Pretty in Pink


First of all, I am beginning to wonder if I belong to these people who call themselves Mommy and Daddy. From what I can tell, they both have dark hair. But when I check myself out in the mirror, I am seeing some blond stuff coming through. Is this genetically possible. Mommy "claims" that Daddy was blond as a baby, but I think she is just trying to make me feel better. What else is making me doubt? What Mommy would blow in thier baby's face and then dunk her under water? Well, mine did. Under the cover of teaching me how to swim and like the water. I have to admit, it wasn't that bad. I didn't cry at all. And I LOVED swimming with Kimi. She inspires me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you forget to check out your own baby pictures. Your dark hair didn't stay dark. Neither did the rest of your siblings, Or your mother and 4 of her family!!

aroy17 said...

I am all about teaching kids to be in the water at an early age. But Nathan will have to teach our kids, I am not that comfortable in water.

Anonymous said...

I've heard that about blowing in their face then dunking them to teach them to swim. Good to know it works...I think I will want a someone to show me and give a little more direction as to what age that works and whatnot before I'm confidant to try it myself!

Marcy