20 March 2007

Big Sister

Sometimes Mommy gets sad that I don't get to grow up around my cool Cousins. Kylie would teach me how to read, Abrielle would share her pretty dresses with me, Josiah would beat up on me like all good siblings do, and Elyssa would be my partner in crime. Unfortunately they live in Minnesota. But Katherine lives near me, and she loves to make me laugh. We go to Katherine's house a lot, and Mommy helps her with her homework. I help her practice concentration by being a cute distraction! She hurries up to get done so that we can play together. We always have a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always move back here!! And bring Katherine too. Then you would have the best of both worlds...

Anonymous said...

That is not what I thought that post was going to be about when I first saw the title. I thought you were making an announcement.