29 March 2007

Child labor

Mommy says all of the magazines say kids should have chores, but I think she is taking it too far. I do more than she does around here. I helped her rake leaves, organize her office, plant herbs, and wash her car. Then, daddy came home and made me help HIM wash his car. Well, I rebelled a little and just fell asleep on him. I was so exhausted, I didn't even wake up when Mommy took me out of the Snugglie and put me in my crib. But don't worry, even though I work a lot outside, Mommy always makes sure I am protected. Hat and sunglasses!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hat and sunglasses are good, what about sunblock? Remember both you April babies ended up with a raccoon sunburn from falling asleep in the front pack at R & R. You would have thought I would have learned, but it is amazing what you forget in three years.
Fun pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Just after I post about a baby carrier, I see you have one! Make sure the sunglasses are UV protect ones. They will help her from getting cataracts when she's old! Way to protect your child's eyes!

Marcy