27 March 2007

non-stop

I have decided to take it upon myself to update my blog. Mommy has been a little busy. (She is taking a nap right now, I guess I wear her out.) I just can't help it, I love to move and it is tough for me to just sit on the floor and watch Mommy have all the fun going all over the house. So, I ask her to take me with her. And boy is it great, I see everything, help her with all the chores, and keep her entertained. Yesterday she took me to Ikea, and I got to ride in the cart. That was a blast!


4 comments:

aroy17 said...

She's getting so big! I think that's the book I gave her. The one that's easy to clean and wipe off.

Justin Hibbard said...

Yes! It is so great because I don't have to pick it up off of the floor. She can't throw down a toy that is stuck to her highchair.

Anonymous said...

It is fun checking in on you!! she looks like a Hibbard nose down, the eyes are a toss up from her dad, Paynes, and RA Nehers. Cute kid!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a sling or a baby carrier that you use at all? That's what I'm hoping to do in order to still get things done, but enjoy my baby! :)

Marcy