15 February 2007

Daddy's Little Tax Write-Off

So Daddy likes to call me all sorts of names... good names that is like Pumpkin, Little Stinker, Cutie Pants, Pretty Eyes, Princess, etc. However, with tax time coming around the corner, daddy has a new name for me... "Tax Write-Off." Apparently, kids like me can not only bring parents joy and diaper surprises, they can also give parents a nice return in April. Only one thing though, they need to have a legitimate social security number. Unfortunately for daddy, he's misplaced my social security card and has been tearing through the house looking for it. I guess he's going to have to apply for a new one, which stinks for me because I can only replace it like 10 times. I guess I'll have 9 lives left once April comes around.

1 comment:

aroy17 said...

I still remember the day Dad handed over my social security card into my care. What responsibility I felt.