25 February 2007

Smells Like Milk

So, I have it all figured out. I know Mommy and Daddy are trying to help me sleep longer stretches, so instead of Mommy coming to get me when I wake up at night, Daddy comes in for a bit. I don't even have to open my eyes. I know what is coming. He sings "Your Grace is Enough," holds my hand, and pats my back 100 times. (yes, he counts.) And without fail, I am back asleep. Now, when Mommy comes in, totally different story. She smells like milk, and, well, I know she will feed me. And I like that. oh, she can try Daddy's little routine, but it has yet to work. Good thing she loves me anyways!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie and such a good blogger at such an early age. She really looks like you Karleney.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!