10 February 2007

Just like Mommy

It is official, Annalía sucks the first two fingers just like her mommy did when she was a girl. Which brings up the question, is thumb-sucking hereditary? I mean, it is kind of crazy that she happens to not suck her thumb, but rather the same 2 fingers I did. Maybe I encouraged it. I was pretty excited the first time I saw her do it.

Now, since I have started nursing, I just can't seem to resist any good food, especially chocolate. Dark Chocolate. Kind of dangerous for me that I had bowls of it sitting around. But one day I come home and Justin had taken this picture. Believe it or not, this is the first thing she has ever reached for, Chocolate. Good Girl!

2 comments:

Mici said...

I'm not really sure about the whole heretitiy thing. After all Jaci and I both sucked our thumbs, but I'm not aware of Mom nor Dad sucking their's. It would be very interesting to find out if it is a recessive trait. As far as I'm aware it's not part of the 23 chromozome traits that we had to study in biology last year.

aroy17 said...

Yea! you did the blogging thing. You have the same template as my friend. Your blog is definitely more interesting than mine. Keep it up! Angi