20 September 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yup, One year old, boy how time flies. Mommy is still crashed from the busy week we had. It started with a family dinner at Chuck E. Cheese's for by actual birthday. Let me just say, that is one cool place. I practically had all the games to myself, and between me, Daddy, and Tio PePe, we won enough tickets to get me a cool bowling set. Then came the big party. Daddy dressed me in a cool new outfit with my "Newsies" hat. I had a blast opening all the cool stuff people brought. And the cake! Mommy was inspired by that waterfall picture, and she made a cool waterfall cake. It rocked, and I devoured my piece! Then, after the sugar rush, boy did I crash!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good looking cake! Do you want more of my decorating things? I'm not using them much!

Those pictures should be in a series frame. They are pretty cool.