20 September 2007

Wahoo - New Toys!

One cool thing about being around for a year, is that people give you toys just for being born! My Gram and Grandpa sent me a life size CareBear. I give him kisses. And Aunt Angi sent that cool book, I love how the numbers feel like felt. Jaylan gave me a baby in a stroller, which I love to push around. And then there is that cool Animal Magnet thing on the fridge. I love to dance when it says I made a match! Playing is so much fun! And can you tell I love books, the big one is from Beth, (my green tongue is from a sucker, people just give them to you when you are cute like me!)



4 comments:

Micah Preston said...

Someone MAILED that Care-a-Bear?

Anonymous said...

Grandpa had a good time gifting that one. She sure is cute next to it. Glad it's taking up space in your house now and not mine!!

Justin Hibbard said...

Yup, the bear was mailed, with other stuff. At least it is light, it was just a big box.

aroy17 said...

Adorable pictures. That care bear mom and dad gave her is adorable.