04 September 2007

Day at the Beach

Yup, that's me, that smoking beach beauty. Ocean City is the bomb. Me and my buds, Marianna and Frankie, took our 'rents to the beach this last weekend. I helped Daddy dig a huge hole, then he threw me in it and piled the sand around me. I was chill, didn't even freak out. Even when my face was covered in sand. Mommy just threw me in the ocean and I was magically clean. Then we hit the boardwalk, went on some mega-cool rides. After that we were all pooped, and fell asleep on the walk back to the cars. I can't wait to visit the Mazza's again, they know how to have a good time! I was there for Marianna's birthday party (she is the one sporting the Marilyn Monroe pose), she gave me some good tips for getting through my day. Number one, look awesome. Number 2, make sure you smile for each present, and Number three, eat lots of cake!


5 comments:

Micah Preston said...

HOW CUTE! Thanks for sharing the pics. I guess she'll be turning one soon. How exciting!!

aroy17 said...

I have great memories of Ocean City, NJ. I love the boardwalk! Always exciting to see an update!

Youth Leaders said...

It sure was fun playing on the beach with you. Thanks for coming to my birthday party. Mommy and Daddy say that I can come to yours too. I can't wait to play with you, and that big yellow dog.

Justin Hibbard said...

Awesome!!! I am so glad you can come!

aroy17 said...

I'm curious to see how your first birthday party went.